Google

Web brokenplectrum.blogspot.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hello Readers!

Well, actually this is the first time I do blogging which is very special to me because I'm being told by my friend to follow Raditya Dika (the writer of kambingjantan.com) to make blog as place for spreading news, joke, unrealistic story, or whatever that anyone can read it from it. "Just write on it, you will get addicted!", that's what my friends told to me. At the first time, I doubt about it, but well I think i'm doing it now...

At my first posting, I want to introduce myself. My name is Tri Handoyo, but you can call me Yoyok. Im an Indonesian, which nowdays is a very famous country with all the natural disasters which strikes some main states, such as the most famous Tsunami at Aceh, Sumatra; The Volcano at Merapi Mountain, Central Java; and the latest is The 5.9 richter scale Earthquake at Yogyakarta and around (27 May 2006), which cause almost over 4000 people are dead. As an Indonesian, I'm very sad about it because, we are living in one country and have one unity. We have the same condolences one another. I really would like to visit my friends at Yogyakarta, to at least helping the victims to get better treatment.

I'm still studying in SMA 66 / Sixty Six Senior High School. Actually, that is the name of our school. Public Schools at my country are usually given names by numbers such as SD 01 (Sekolah Dasar/Elementary School 01), SMP 172 (Sekolah Menengah Pertama/Junior High School 172), and SMA 32 (Sekolah Menengah Atas/ Senior High School 32) for example. It's usually confusing to recognize where are the place of the school, because every state could have the same number as another. For Example, it has SMA 8 Jakarta and SMA 8 Bandung, SMA 8 Yogyakarta, and other SMA 8 in Indonesia. Well, often people call the student who studies at Public School, "Anak Digit" / "Digit Kids" because the name of our school which based on numbers. (It's OK! Only "jealous" people who do that!)

Well, I hope this blog could be benefitial for all the readers and visitors who came in. I'm sorry if I have some mistaken in English in some posts, because I'm still learning it until now.

See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you can enjoy it, my friend!

Anonymous said...

mz yoyok,,,,,
your blog is interesting enough..great blog!
like to read ur blog,bro!!
keep update ur blog n i 'll read it everytime i can...
don't 4get to visit us in semarang,,,hehehehe..
how about jkt?still good or...??
ok,,i think it is enough...
c u next time bro!
go mz yoyok!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

u said i want a comment.. so here it goes... ur thingy thing is interesting hehee =p
thats about all i can say cuz i cant think of enything else..
i'll c u around! minggu depan ikut ke villa kan?? ikut yaa...
-dewinta

© Broken Plectrum 2006 by Tri Handoyo.

All contents on this weblog, otherwise noted, is licensed under Creative Commons.