Google

Web brokenplectrum.blogspot.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

Writing Is Like Math

Have you ever practice math alone and by yourself? Have you ever realized that practicing math needs lots of patient and strong psychology? Yes, this is my problem why I haven’t updated Broken Plectrum for such a long time! Well, I felt a lot of pressure from my environment nowadays and it makes me cannot write even a paragraph to Broke plectrum. Well, here we go, I should develop my inner strength to be able to write to you all. I hope my writing could be useful to all of you!

Nowadays, I often listening to Pure Saturday and I watched Pure Saturday Night as the flyers I’ve been posted it before. Well it was a fabulous performance by Pure Saturday and I think it’s the best Pure Saturday performance I’ve ever saw. Suar (ex-Pure Saturday’s Vocalist) came to sing lots of Pure Saturday’s original masterpiece, and it was very meaning full to me. If you check my last.fm list, you could find what a Pure People (Pure Saturday’s fans) I am. :)

Links:
Last.fm
Puresaturday.tk

No comments:

© Broken Plectrum 2006 by Tri Handoyo.

All contents on this weblog, otherwise noted, is licensed under Creative Commons.