Google

Web brokenplectrum.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 16, 2006

X-H Memories



I found these lyrics in one of my notebook, which is covered with violet paper, when I was cleaning up my room, preparing for tomorrows new school year. I just realized that, this is the book that I used when I was at the orientation session when I enter Sixty Six Senior High School. The lyrics are sung when we were presenting our class in the main field.

Check this out!



Lyrics:

Kelas kita 10-H, Ha-ha-ha
Kami datang ke sekolah
Untuk belajar dengan rajin dan mengapai cita-cita
10-H emang keren

Kami anak 10-H
Senang tertawa
Tapi kami juga senang bekerja
Kami datang kesini untuk gapai prestasi
Agar menjadi anak yang berbakti

10-H - Ha-ha-ha-ha

Just like early days nostalgia! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disko, disko, disko Darurat!

Anonymous said...

matt invincible

a walk to remember of our Onimusha's Stories....

hwehehe...

© Broken Plectrum 2006 by Tri Handoyo.

All contents on this weblog, otherwise noted, is licensed under Creative Commons.