Google

Web brokenplectrum.blogspot.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

First Day At The New School Year!

We all now, today is 18 of July 2006, the day which every student in Indonesia are going back to school, continuing the next school year. I personally enter the XII class of senior high school in Sixty Six Senior High School, precisely in XII-IPS-III (Social III). I got the absent number 34 from total 35 students in my class, and I also have the same class again with my tablemate at the XI-IPS-I. I think this class is also dominant by girls rather than boys (13 boys and 22 girls) like the same class in XI-IPS-I. I think the friends are pretty good, and until I finished the school today, I haven’t felt any “distortion” at all.

Rocky, one of my classmates is chosen to be the chief of the class that we did it on voting. He only had 2 votes’ leading from my tablemate Romi. Now, Rocky is still arranging the hierarchy of the class and (I hope) he also preparing the future plans for the class. We also had a little short brake to make each person of my classmate, recognize each other. Well, I think the committee spread every student in my class equally from the XI Social class, which made our class is more heterogeneous. Only a few of my class mate at XI class who enters XII-IPS-III class.

As the first day of the school, after the very long holiday that we had, today we only had some introduction by our new teachers that will be teaching our class. The first teacher is Mrs. Sri Hidayah. He will teach us Indonesian Language subject. My first impression about her is, she looks firm about her teaching and sticks to the school regulation very much. This will take a bit boring, but I hope she could teach better from my Indonesian Language teacher, when I was in X and XI class. The second teacher is Mrs. Tata, and she teaches us Math. The lesson hasn’t start but I think she’s kind of nice to us, and have a sense of humor. This is one point that is very important! There are only a few teachers in Sixty Six Senior High School who have the sense of humor. She is also firm, and socializes to the student. I hope Mrs. Tata could motivate us to learn Mathematics more in this XII class.

In this new school year, we also required to expert our own local knowledge in our own state. That’s why, our school adding a new subject called “Mulok” (Muatan Lokal). In this subject, we should learn about the local potential of our state, which is Jakarta (could be the language, important sites, the culture, etc.). I think the government applies this subject because; as an Indonesian, we must integrate our own culture, which is very heterogeneous, and to avoid the unwanted disassociations from the foreign countries. This is also, some kind of stance that we must have strong nationality as an Indonesian. Good point!

I cannot see the new X class student that enters Sixty Six Senior High School clearly, because our new teachers that will teach us until we finished the XII class were introducing us. But I saw them only a few times when we had school brakes. They are still in the orientation session to the school, that the Student School Organization (OSIS) must guide them to recognize their new school, which is Sixty Six Senior High School. They were using nametags, which their name is written on it, that divided into colors that differentiate every class. Their nametags were hanging on their neck as they use as a necklace. Don’t worry! Sixty Six Senior High School treated their junior very nicely, and we don’t apply any aspect of seniority in this school. We must respect each other, so as they respect us!

Fortunately, the school bell rang when the clock reach 12.30, and it’s time to go home early in this Introduction Day. So after I Shalat Dzuhur together with my friends at the Musholla, I went home and just directly write this post.

I hope I could do the best at the XII class, and Insya Allah, I could able to reach my plan in the future! Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first of all..
i want you to know who is he?
he's one of my good friend in 66 senior high school..
in the past,he's also my friend at ef..
we were sad when heard he didn't pass..
i really miss my past class with him and gerry because all of them can make me comfortable..
he's funny,smart,kind and friendly..he's also good at english and computer..

thx for told me about your blog by sms..
i like your first impression about our teachers and their personality..
it's objective,i mean not too judging them good or bad..it's balance..
i hope you can enjoy your new classes;or maybe your new friends..

next time,i'll leave my comment again in your blog..
so,tell me more about the latest news in your blog..
i'll be waiting!!

bye.. :)

© Broken Plectrum 2006 by Tri Handoyo.

All contents on this weblog, otherwise noted, is licensed under Creative Commons.